TopicHow to change AOL password on iPhone?
Do you have any questions about "how to change AOL passwords on your iPhone?" No worry. To Change Aol Password on iPhone find below your step-by-step guide. Just follow some easy steps and get on with it.
- To reset aol.com email passwords, open the AOL app on your iPhone device.
- Go to the Settings (located in the screen's lower-right section).
- Click the "Privacy Dashboard" link to go to the troubleshooting guide.
- Tap on the tab Your Username.
- On the "private information" tab you'll find the 3 horizontal line menu icon, click on it.
- Now pick the "Account Security" option.
- Click the "Change password" button, or "reset my AOL password."
- You are required to enter the new password twice for confirmation by clicking on the password field, and then entering the new password as per your preference.
- Click on the button "Continue."
- Finally, you'll see an additional screen for recovery email and phone number (it's optional). To reset AOL passwords, click on the "Looks fine" or "Done" option.
The methods for changing or resetting your old AOL password in the iPhone is given here. I think all the settings of the AOL account will be saved in every mobile phone. So if you have any doubt for that you don’t worry here they provided the simple steps for it Cheap VPS Hosting Providers
This is a very informative article and in this article, the author explained how to change the AOL password on iPhone. The password resetting procedure is very simple and any active user can perform this operation after entering the user name. https://www.justpetcbd.com